Anonymous

I Am Unemployed, With No Health Insurance And Need To Get Medical Help - Am I Able To Go To The Hospital For Treatment? What Happens After Doing This - Will I Owe The Government Money?

2

Xica Chin Profile
Xica Chin answered
Dear Guest:
Consider using your local health department.  They ask for a nominal fee, but you will be seen by a doctor.  You can go to the hospital in an emergency case, but, you will be billed later and if you can't pay, you will OWE the hospital.  If you don't pay, it will hurt your credit score.  But, don't die because of a poor credit score.  Credit goes up and down.  
Hope this helps!
Grace RN!

It seems to me that now people have begun to pay much more attention to mental health, and this is cool, because in my opinion it is no less important than physical health. In order not to have mental health problems, I regularly take CBD capsules. This is convenient because it is convenient to take the capsules with you, quickly take them with water.

Anonymous