Should adults have the right to carry a concealed handgun?

8

Maria Not Telling Profile
Yes I think they should I mean as long as you have a licenses and are register and haven't committed a felony believe you should be able to  carry a gun if you so please and its a right as an american citizen to get and carry a gun
Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Yes but only after passing a stringent gun class and background check with a 7 day waiting period to ytake possession of the gun. Even as an ex Federal Officer, I took many more specialized classes to get my concealed carry weapon permit for Florida, that regular citizens take. They weed out many applications for whatever reason so many don't pass and get there license to carry here, thank God, buit it is your right so use it
Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Yes!

But only after taking all the necessary steps .

Muhammad Bilal Khan Profile
Muhammad Bilal Khan , i am a gun owner at Jacksonville gun runners, answered

“Run the Gun” is Safe, Confident, and Effective gun management.

Jacksonville Gun Runners are here to teach you how to “Run The Gun!” Do you own a gun but are not sure if you could use it if the situation arose? We are here to change that. We will teach you to “Run Your Gun” so that you are safe, comfortable, and confident.

Jacksonville Gun Runners, the US Military, and all law enforcement agencies use the same teaching technique.  First they teach HOW to safely, confidently, and effectively operate a gun before any shooting at the range.  Learn to “Run Your Gun” from an experienced professional Instructor.

Announcing our NEW PEPPER SPRAY class!!! One and a half hours of essential training in how to use your Pepper Spray for real self defense situations and includes a pepper spray to take home. Online registration available.

Training and Classes include: Concealed Weapons License Certification in a large group or enhanced setting, NEW Pepper Spray class, Beyond Concealed Carry, and Private, Individual, Group, and Family training, and Live fire range instruction is also available

Jacksonville Gun Runners

Joyce Hall Profile
Joyce Hall answered

No. I don't think so. If I meet you on the street, I would like to know what kind of situation I could get into. If I c u have a gun, I'm going to keep on walking. I deserve that choice.

Its not fair of u to hide the gun and take my choice away.

Hello. I believe that each person should have the right to bear arms, and even more so to concealed carry of arms. In the US, the most common type of self-defense weapon are pistols, which are very effective in cases of defense against an attack. The main problem is that getting a concealed carry permit is not easy, and not everyone can get one for a number of reasons. If you want to know if you meet all the criteria set out in Delaware law under which you may be allowed to carry a concealed weapon, you should read this article on the Delaware CCDW website which will give you a lot of useful information about How to get a concealed carry permit in Delaware.

rosa baez Profile
rosa baez answered
No because there too many hot headed people out there.

Anonymous