What is the difference between sex and gender?

7

Sean Profile
Sean answered
Well gender means if ur male or female example u see a thing on a dmv paper it says gender then it say male or femal if that was justin beiber it would be female hahaha an sex..... Oh boy its when a male an a female colide in a way an they have a baby of a random gender an u know the rest kiara daly
Carleigh Fouquette Profile
Sometimes there is no different sex can also refer to gender or it can mean intercourse, its a double enetendre
Kiara Harris
Kiara Harris commented
Not the answer i was looking for but you do have a point :P
Carleigh Fouquette
Yes sometimes you will see on a forum that it says Sex instead of gender which is refering to whether you are male or female
Kiara Harris
Kiara Harris commented
Sex actually refers to male and female. Gender however refers to masculine and feminine and is a social construct :)
Maria Not Telling Profile
Well if ur talking if ur male or female than theres not a difference
Mehreen Binte Talha Profile

Quite simply put sex refers to the biological orientation of the individuals reproduction organ while may refer to the mental disposition of the person as in the behavioural, mental and physical aspects of the individual. In sociology 'sex' refers to nature while 'gender' refers to nurture.

So if you say your Gender in undetermined but your Sex is actually female then you could simply mean your not that feminine. Often times the two are confused because there is very little difference between them.

joan saviour Profile
joan saviour answered
Sex have only three letters and gender have six , poor poor sex ?

Both are words which can be used for same as well as different  meaning
Bobo Cat Profile
Bobo Cat answered

As far as I know, there is no difference between the two. But I believe that every gender, no matter how many of them, should have sex, because it helps to maintain health, beauty and good mood. Personally, I prefer feminization, which you can read more about if you look at this site So I, regardless of what gender I am, have sex regularly because it brings me pleasure and supports my health and mood.

Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
The sites have been down but as soon as it comes up again you Scammers / Spammers manage to come back on here your laying like a snake in the grass

Anonymous