First of all , I can wait for summer! ( I have exams) . So I'm not looking forward to it but then again it's my last time in school and then I'm off to university! So we need to have fun! I like fun! Not sure about the sunshine over here!
- If it is sunny , you could always have a picnic! I love picnics, you get to eat lovely food!
- Beach parties. (I hate them but whatever suits you!)
- You could visit some museums! It may sound boring but who says you have to visit a boring museum? Go to the pen museum, you get to make your own pens! Or visit some other fun museums of your choice , there are plenty.
- BBQ. The obvious one! It's fun to bring the whole family and friends around!
- Summer movie night! Have a week full of back to back old classic movies! (Even better, you can stream it outside and watch it like the old cinemas, traditional!)
- Or be boring and go to the park?
- Roadtrip! Now that's fun! Go somewhere random and on a whim! That way you won't be prepared, which will make it even more fun!
- Camping? Summer camping is fun! Go with your friends and take no luxuries and be sure of that.
- Make a movie. Get a hi-tech video camera (or whatever it is you wish to use) and for the whole day or two make a video of all your family and friends doing certain things. You can play it back to them afterwards on the big screen and it'll be fun!
- Go to the shopping centre with your friends and note down on small pieces of paper random objects and things. And then put them all in a hat and each of you will need to pick one , once you've all done that, you're in a hurry to be the first one to buy that item and be back at the meeting spot! Or is that too cool for you?
Sorry I haven't got any more.