Tell the truth ! How many people actually stay up till Midnight on New Years?

17

Not me!! I used to party till the wee hours of the morning but age has taken it's toll on me and I'm content to let others party down.

Ravin Local Profile
Ravin Local answered

Like Tiger, I'm usually up past that time anyway.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I'm up till midnight every night, so I'll be awake at the turn of the year! 2016 here I come!

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

Not me, I'll be in bed 9-9:30! Gotta work the next day! Whom I kidding, I'd be in bed at that time even if I wasn't working!

I am past midnight most nights so New Year should be no different in that sense. The only difference, is I am sure i will be trying to calm my dogs down from the noise of fireworks.

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered

I don't usually get to bed till around 2am, and that's on a regular school night! I do find that there's always too much pressure to have a great time on New Years Eve, so the past few years we've kind of just chilled out at home, watched tv and enjoyed some prosecco.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

We never missed a New Year but the last three or four years we've been turning in early. We'll probably do the same this year.

Anonymous