i decided to go trancegender just to play with the food stamp people and claim discrimination.lol so i need a female greek first name because my last name is greek. im going to have fun with the food stamp office?


5 Answers

Yin And Yang Profile
Yin And Yang answered

Just go up to the office person and press your lips together in a seductive manner and say "What would you like to call me?" LOL!

Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Hippolyta (Shakespeare was fond of that one).

John McCann Profile
John McCann answered


Answer Question