Chocolate cupcakes, say no more. I am in, as the crumbs fall on my Christmas Beard.
Is today your day? It is October 18th National Chocolate Cupcake Day, National NO Beard Day, National Get Smart About Credit Day, National Get to know Your Customers Day.
I don't like chocolate cupcakes. The customers that come through my lane are rude most of the time, but I try my best to be nice and make conversation while ringing up their items.
NO NO NO
I love my beard.
SAY NO TO NO BEARDS DAY
I have nothing against beards .... But I'm in for the chocolate cupcakes! :)
Where is the sitters at the tree? Can I just have a bite of the chocolate cup cake?
Cake crumbs in beards...lol
Other than that visual I'm in.
Not so much for me.
I’m going to sit under my tree.
Yum... Cupcakes. I'm in
For me it is the wrong time of year for NO Beard Day. But I'm in for the rest.
There is one good recipe for a muffin that a Frenchwoman told me.
I met her in college. She is studying at my college. We somehow skipped classes)
After that, we had tuition debts, and since we are students, we want to enjoy our daily life. In order to succeed and get a high rating. We read and ordered coursework at StudyDaddy.com thanks to which we received a high rating and went to France on her vacation. There she told me this recipe:
1. Break open the chocolate, cut the butter into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate with butter, stirring well.
3. Beat eggs with yolks and sugar into foam (2 whole eggs, three yolks).
4. Mix eggs and chocolate, add flour and salt. Stir.
5. In molds, oiled.
6. Pour the dough into an oven heated to 200 degrees for 7–10 minutes.
7. The edges of the dough should be baked, and the filling should remain liquid.
ps Serve better until the cake is hot, lightly powdered with powdered sugar.