Is today your day? It is March 11, 2020 National Funeral Director and Mortician Recognition Day, National Johnny Appleseed Day, National Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day, CONT'D IN CMTS.....

7

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

......National Prom-posal Day, National Worship of Tools Day, and National Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day.

i'm in for the funeral directors and morticians, theirs is a very difficult job.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I'm in for a lot of it, especially Johnny Appleseed and the oatmeal nut waffles.  It's also a memorable day for me.  It would have been my husband's 73rd birthday.  (Happy heavenly birthday, sweetie.)

Count me in

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass , Lard Ass, answered

Can't remember the last time I had a good pancake. So I'll sure go for that oatmeal nut waffle!!!

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I'm in for this day .  To honor Dietitians day lot Dietitians do there best to help patients who have Diabetes . Our City has a great Funeral Home and Funeral Directors they do their best to help people out and National Oatmeal Waffles sound good . Got remember Johnny Appleseed as a Pioneer who introduce Apple Trees to parts of Pennsylvania , Ontario , Indiana , Ohio , this sounds like a great day . Thank you for Question of the Day :) 😇👼🙏

The national life insurance day sounds a really nice holiday. How come I didn't know anything about? Well, I guess because I prefer practical use of all the insurance including my health insurance. Here https://www.americaninsurance.com/rating I can get the ratings from major American companies and choose the best policy for me.

Anonymous