Is today your day? It is December 24, 2020-National Eggnog Day-Christmas Eve-National Re-Gifting Day – Thursday before Christmas

2

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Yes, I'm in today!  I love Christmas Eve, and I have the eggnog ready to go.  Christmas Blessings to All!

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

This is my favorite day - National Eggnog Day is observed once a year on Dec. 24. Also known as egg milk punch, eggnog is a popular drink throughout the country ...Christmas Eve is the evening or entire day before Christmas Day, the festival commemorating the birth of Jesus. Christmas Day is observed around the world, and Christmas Eve is widely observed as a full or partial holiday in anticipation of Christmas Day...National Re-Gifting is when people at the office have parties and exchange gifts .Merry Christmas everyone and Have a Blessed Happy New Year xoxoxo

Anonymous