What are the best gifts for Fathers day?

3

Darling Divaa Profile
Darling Divaa answered

My dad enjoys being taken out for a nice brunch with my brothers, nieces and myself. We have a wait staff take a picture of all of us. I have been putting a scrap book together for many years. My dad doesn't know about it yet. We plan on giving it to him on his 85th birthday next year (: Every father is different but anything from the heart is all it takes to show how much he is loved and how much you care...

Iron Man Profile
Iron Man answered

Every father is different while every father is the same. They may like different things, but they are common in loving their children with all their hearts. So, it doesn't matter what you give to him. It only matters whether it is filled with your love to him. I believe as long as you pay close attention to his favors, you have got an answer in your heart.

Hey! When I was looking for a retirement gift for my father, I looked at a lot of online stores, but could not find anything. At the suggestion of my friend, I reviewed the site on which there is a section - luxury retirement gifts for him. I immediately took a closer look at the Fitbit health and fitness watch. They can monitor heart rate, sleep stages and workouts. It counts the total number of steps per day, and each time they can show the best result. I advise you to pay attention to this online store.

Anonymous