What would you do if you found out that tomorrow will be your last day?

I'd simply sit around in my boxers and O.D. on pizza and beer.

I would tell all those that I love that I do love them. I would also make arrangements for the care of my dogs. Then I would head to the beach and watch the sunset over the water with and either a beer or a glass of wine in hand.

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

Get on a plane.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

I'd have a feast with all my favourite foods and invite my family to share it. It'd be wonderful not to have to worry about the calories. >:-)

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Live like I did today, I got the message years ago:  Carpe Diem. 

We all seem to take for granted that we will be given tomorrow. Yet tomorrow will undoubtably be the last day for someone;  wake up and cherish the miracle folks, nothing is garanteed.

Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
Ain't that the truth, though!
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
I did a bit of checking, on average 58.2 million people die every year, that's over 159,000 per day. No laughing matter.
Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

- I'll donate anything i have

- Will write an announcement to give permission to donate my body after my death.

- Will talk to my loved ones. And will tell them how much I love them and I'll ask forgiveness for any wrong behavior I've had.

- I'll do the same thing with my dear friends in here! And will say goodbye!

- I'll take an adventure till my moment comes.

Anonymous