I'd simply sit around in my boxers and O.D. on pizza and beer.
I would tell all those that I love that I do love them. I would also make arrangements for the care of my dogs. Then I would head to the beach and watch the sunset over the water with and either a beer or a glass of wine in hand.
Get on a plane.
I'd have a feast with all my favourite foods and invite my family to share it. It'd be wonderful not to have to worry about the calories. >:-)
Pray and be happy.
Live like I did today, I got the message years ago: Carpe Diem.
We all seem to take for granted that we will be given tomorrow. Yet tomorrow will undoubtably be the last day for someone; wake up and cherish the miracle folks, nothing is garanteed.
- I'll donate anything i have
- Will write an announcement to give permission to donate my body after my death.
- Will talk to my loved ones. And will tell them how much I love them and I'll ask forgiveness for any wrong behavior I've had.
- I'll do the same thing with my dear friends in here! And will say goodbye!
- I'll take an adventure till my moment comes.