Is anybody looking forward to Christmas?

8

Zack -  Mr. GenXer Profile

Not me.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I'm honestly not ... Christmas stresses me out :) I'm looking forward to thanksgiving though which is soon in Canada ... All I gotta do is eat good food with loved ones ...  No stress :)

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Haven't we already had it this year?

Janis Haskell
Janis Haskell commented
It goes by so quickly, it really feels like that! I'm not sure I have all the pine needles out of my carpet from last year!
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
I know what you mean. When I was a kid it seemed to take forever; now I've no sooner finished one Christmas than Santa is getting soot over the carpet again.
Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

Yes, but mostly because it'll be cold outside!!

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I love Christmas, but I like to celebrate one season and holiday at a time ..... Check back with me after Thanksgiving, and I'll be sooo into Christmas!

Tris Fray Potter Profile

Yeah, but more for the food than anything else.  It gets so hot here, and I am not looking forward to that.  You have to spend either the whole day inside, or get extremely sunburned through SPF 50+ sunscreen.

Anonymous