After almost a century of legal taboo, marijuana (from which not one death has ever been attributed) is becoming legalized, while tobacco (which has killed millions) has never been illegal. Why is this all happening now?

3

Water Nebula Profile
Water Nebula answered

Thinning the population? :p

Taking marijuana is a reasonable thing I think, so I know what you mean. At the current time medicine tries to find appropriate way to make cure from constant tiredness, but I think that we just need to take some extra products to avoid such a problem. Until recently, I had the same question and decided to find a tool that would be useful to restore the balance between rest and work. Finally, I found this service https://westcoastsupply.green/product/rockstar-tuna/ where I order products that help me feel relaxed and gain strength to keep working. I really hope that it will be useful to you too and that you decide to try this product.

Anonymous