Anonymous

What Type Of House Did Wyandot Indians Live In?

4

The Wyandot Indians did not live in houses or wigwams; they lived in longhouses. You may think that houses and longhouses are the same thing, but there not. Longhouses are not made of brick. They are made of wooden poles and bark from a tree. I highly doubt that if you say house on a test you will get it right. I highly doubt that if you are in any organization were you have to know what the Wyandot Indians (also called the Huron Indians) lived in and you said house that they would give you what ever it is you are trying to achieve.

You know, I love my house, especially after the recent renovation. I then asked a friend where I could buy a new window and he told me about windows replacement welland https://thwindowsdoors.com/windows-and-doors-welland/ . He ordered his own windows there and therefore recommended it to me. I have already ordered the right window, and it will be delivered and installed soon.

Wigwam
Houses

Anonymous