What are some good cheap Christmas gifts?

8

Himali Patel Profile
Himali Patel answered

There are so many Christmas gifts available in the market at a very cheap rate. You can choose any one of them. flowers, chocolates, balloons and gift basket are available at a very affordable price. So you can buy such things as a Christmas gift.

Kira Smart Profile
Kira Smart answered

Homemade soap and bath bombs seem to be nice ideas. I decided to try a homemade bath bomb since I see people here posting about it. A good friend of mine was really nice and told me all about how she did it and recommended to join the soapmaking forum and read some blogs like thttps://thesoapguy.com/ . Once my bath bombs are made, I'll keep you posted.

Kathleen Griffin Profile

Oh, good question. I always had problems with gifts so now I usually search ideas in internet, it can be very helpful:) Last time I searched for gifts for photographers and I found cool socks for this purpose. As for me they are realy cool;)

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

I don’t even want to think about that.

annabeth sald Profile
annabeth sald answered
Well it depends who its for
boys: Chocolate, phone case, football, basketball, baseball bat

girls: Dry shampoo ( only around $1), make up, you could make them some bath salts or bath bombs, phone sock etc

there is absoloutley nothing wrong with making a gift basket: Go to your dollar store and pick up a basket and a few fillers eg- soft toys, picture frames, bath salts, soap, chocolate,microwave teddys, a notepad, some stationary, a gift card etc
make it unique or you could even make it unique. Thrift stores are a good place too.
Hope I helped
merry christmas!!!!
Annabeth

It's the most wonderful time of the year, which means it's time to delight your friends and family with festive cheer and Christmas cards, follow this link. This year, get back to our roots with the simplest, classiest way to spread holiday cheer.

Anonymous