How Much Money Should I Put On The Itune Gift Card I'm Giving My Friend For Her Birthday Tomorrow?

19

Gene wright Profile
Gene wright answered
Put in $500bucks and remember too, Iam your friend
Ilina Profile
Ilina answered
If she's turning 12, put in $12. If she's turning 15, put in $15. Or just donate the money to charity while making a handmade gift
Sarah Profile
Sarah answered
20 dollars
walter jedyk Profile
walter jedyk answered
Twenty bucks i guess.
Miss Argyle Profile
Miss Argyle answered
I would put £5 or £10 :)
Steve  Smith Profile
Steve Smith answered

Instead of that buy new discounted gift cards and give it to her

buy it from giftcardspread.com where I found good offer

Hello everyone. If you want to save on your purchases at popular stores, you can sign up with Your Savings Club and take advantage of their discount offers. After registration, you will receive a seven-day trial period during which you will be able to see all their benefits. And if you don't like their terms, you can call your savings club phone number and cancel your membership without paying any money.

Karen Profile
Karen answered
Same amount as how old she will be. I stole that idea from llina!!!!
Nikhil Bhatia Profile
Nikhil Bhatia answered
I would put 50 bucks or if you think thats too much 25.  I guess if she/he is a really good friend go with 50
Joan Profile
Joan answered
I would not go over $20.  But, perhaps you have more disposable cash than I do.  For a simple friendship that amount seems reasonable.
Annie Devore Profile
Annie Devore answered
I Guess It Depends On How  You Want To Spend .. Perhaps 15 Bucks ??I Just Buy CDS So I Don't Have To Worry About Buying It In "Pieces" Like One Song At A Time Deal
Informater Infoman Profile
It depends, how good a friend is she? Very close or more of just someone you know? What's her personality, how much would she give you? It's a good idea to get your friend a present of similar value to what she'd give you!
John Profile
John answered
Since i don't know how much a download is or how much you can afford.i would say it is up to you.

Anonymous