Is today your day? It is May 24th National Road Trip Day, National Cooler Day, National Aviation Maintenance Technician Day, Brother’s Day, National Scavenger Hunt Day, National Escargot Day, National Wyoming Day, and National Don’t Fry Day.

I am in for it all, except the roadtrip today. While I am almost always up for a roadtrip, will not do it on a holiday weekend. Places just get too crowded to enjoy them.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I’m in for most of these..... Especially Brother’s  Day! Mine is coming to visit tomorrow.

Wyoming such a beautiful place.. The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Jenny’s Lake, best Ruben ever in Jackson Hole Route 66 restaurant.  Devils Tower National Monument.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I'm in for most of it.

I've been on a road trip to Wyoming. I had relatives in Wheatland. I enjoyed it there.

Never had Escargot. I would like to try it sometime just to say I did.

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Yummy!!! I'm definitely in I love escargot. I don't know about the brothers ,I'm kind of up in the air on that one, I got one really sweet brother and one really jerky brother.

Anonymous