What are your thoughts on Donald Trump?

I think he is a bad choice for president, however he has definitely got the other candidates talking about issues they have been tiptoeing around for years.

PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
There is no way Trump is going to lead us to a one world government. The man is as divisive as they come. The only other person who is as divisive is Hillary Clinton.
Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

He is a really nice man. I also like his haircut and his attitude towards women. I also like the name Donald Chump. I also believe in the tooth fairy. Sorry, I wrote this with a blunt pencil. I'd sharpen it but they don't let us have anything sharp in here.

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

He's rude, arrogant, disrespectful, childish, loud, and obnoxious. He doesn't know squat about foreign policies. He filed for bankruptcy 4 times. He used to have mainly liberal views and now all of a sudden he's a conservative. Yea right. He can't be diplomatic which will be bad for America. I think he'd have us in at least a couple of new wars because of his attitude. I think he's a horrible candidate with little or no political knowledge and zero political experience.

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

If he's really so confident in himself ... He should lose the bad hair.

Seriously, dude ... You have billions of dollars, and can't afford a decent barber?!?

Moga Deet Profile
Moga Deet answered

I think he is really embarrassing.  He talks like a eight-year-old:  "I'm the best at the military"; "I'm really smart."; "I'm really rich!".  He also has a middle schoolers petty meanness.  The way he name called Megyn Kelly and retweeted other people's nasty post was so middle school bully.

I'm just disgusted that anyone would think he was suitable to be President.

Zarro Torres Profile
Zarro Torres answered

I think he is a joke.

Cookie Roma Profile
Cookie Roma answered

What I think of when I think of Donald Trump is, if the Republican Party doesn't figure out what his favorable numbers mean they will never figure it out!!!!

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Trump's an insanely rich businessman whose wallet is exceeded only by his ego. He struck a chord with the disgruntled electorate and is riding a current of political outrage among the common folk. I doubt he can win the WH,  but he's gotten people to think outside the box that politicians have kept the conversation in.  That, I credit him.

I suggest people are mistaken in questioning his intelligence, Trump didn't become so ridiculously successful in business by mere accident. If you doubt this point, go try to make a billion dollars. 

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

I actually like him, however I think he would not really be a good President, I think he'd be more like Hulk Hogan was as Governor of Minnesota. But I think he's a lesson in losing political correctness. These days you have to be SOOOOOO... Careful as to how you word things, it going to offend someone somewhere. You can't say merry Christmas (the one that offends Christians is "merry xmas"), because "were not all Christians and we might offend a Muslim or Jew or a Hindu etc etc...

Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
Jessie Ventura was the former pro wrestler who was governor of Minnesota. He surely isn't politically correct which I like. I refuse to be PC myself.
Charles Davis
Charles Davis commented
Same here NUFA, and it gets me in trouble at times, being I'm in management.

Anonymous