Is today your day? It is April 29th National Peace Rose Day, National Zipper Day, and National Shrimp Scampi Day.

8

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

Today is a good day. I'm in.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

I’m in. I’ve already zipped my jacket. It’s chilly here this morning. And I love shrimp scampi.  :)

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I don't think I've ever had shrimp scampi but I'm willing to try it. Count Me In. :)

Sounds like a great day. That rose color is pretty. Shrimp scampi is yummy and I believe diabetic friendly. With zippers, since having 4 kids, I've gotten into the habit of zipping up their zippers with my finger on the back. Then I never accidentally zip them in the zipper.

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Hello this day sounds great .I like the National Peace Rose Day and National Zipper Day . Where would we be without Roses that is my favorite flower i like all colors of them ?  I like Zippers where would we be without Zippers they help to make Jeans, Pants ,Slacks all complete for both Females and Males to wear ? Thank you for this day :) :)

Anonymous