Its national presidential joke day and national rasberry bombe day. So what float your boat?

12

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I'm not a fan of raspberries. As far as presidential joke? In my opinion, these days that seems to say it all.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

Raspberry Bombe.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Unfortunately, the whole presidential thing is a joke right now and a piece of dynamite waiting to be lit, so I don't have any good jokes.

I've never had a raspberry bombe before but it looks pretty good.

How did raspberries get so many different days?

And our whole upcoming presidential election is the biggest joke of all, and unfortunately I feel the American people are the punchline.

Virginia Lou Profile
Virginia Lou answered

Dear Otis,

I don't really like the presidential jokes...just a very precarious time right now and I am worried.

So I am going for raspberry bombe, I mean this really does warrant a national day, and here are two of them people made especially for The Day:

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Just found out what's in one.

Skip the nuts, but bring it on otherwise.

I wasn't going to touch "presidential joke day" with a 10 foot pole until I was sure what it meant:

"National Presidential Joke Day is celebrated annually on August 11. This is a day that was created to celebrate the sense of humor in our presidents and for the president of the United States to tell a joke or two."

So I'll check the evening news to see if Obama participates.

Anonymous